I will never apologise for being me


 

LOTD #480

Credits 

Clothing  ~Alter -Kess  outfit

►Top/Skirt/Garter
It is fitted for Reborn,  Maitreya, Legacy
Fatpack includes all color packs and body sizes
 
Available @ New Release Sense Event Exclusive ( May 2024)/Mainstore(After the event)/Marketplace
 

«------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»

Tattoo - I INK I Can Tattoo


1.I INK I Can Tattoo Moon SEbutterfly tattoo

2.I INK I Can Tattoo SEMoon slave  Tattoo ( Iam wearing)

3.I INK I Can Tattoo SENative American- Tattoo

4.I INK I Can Tattoo SEvamp girl

Available @ New Release Sense Event Exclusive ( May 2024)/Mainstore

«-----------------------------------------------------------------------------»

 Other Credits 👇

Truth hair ~ Flutter Hairstyle

SKIN ~ ✔E.Beauty Rosalie Skin

HEAD ~ ✔Lelutka EVO X Kaya HEAD

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.