Ihad been looking forward to a quiet evening away from the usual routine.
By the time I stepped onto the terrace, the sky was already beginning to turn soft and dusky.
My red floral dress seemed almost made for the warm glow of the lanterns around me.
I loved the delicate floral print and the way the dress moved naturally as I walked.
The soft shape of the dress added a playful touch, while the deep red brought a little richness to the evening.
I walked past the flowers and stopped where I could see the lights scattered across the distance.
Just the soft evening air and the little glow of the terrace around me.
For a moment, everything felt still and unhurried.
It was one of those simple evenings that I wished could last a little longer.
#LOTD : 616
Credits
✔Clothing ~ Seeker - Roselle Dress
Color Hud is available in fatpack -16 Colors + 16 Prints - panties integrated (8colors)
Compatible with LaraX/PetiteX . Legacy/Perky/Petite . Reborn/Waifu
New Release at Uber event - 2026 @ Mainstore /Marketplace (After the Event)
«-------------------------------------------------------»
Other Credits 👇
✔Doux Hair - Blossom Hairstyle
✔Para Rosei ~ Mp3 Player
✔Shangai~ Sarah Earrings
✔Just yaska -Kawaii Bunny
SKIN ~ ✔Glam Affair Revel skin
HEAD ~ ✔Lelutka EVO X Camila head HEAD 4.0


0 Comments